Thursday, March 29, 2012

To be in the biggest loser or not that is the question....

So as some of you may know from reading my previous post I am in a competition at work called the biggest loser. I already know that I am probably not going to win, but during it I have lost over fifteen pounds!

The thing is it ends this Friday, but it will start again a week later and go till july 29th. Here is the thing I can't decide whether to do it again or not...

Here is a list of my pros and cons:

Pros

  • I am losing weight anyway why not win some time off and money
  • I need motivation, and it keeps me accountable
  • It doesn't cost me anything
  • It is a fun thing to do with the people in the daycare
  • I get a way to track my progress of losing weight
Cons
  • It is summer which means snow cones
  • Fourth of July and my 21st birthday is during it
  • I can't cheat that often, and I like to be more flexible with my eating habits
  • I wanna be able to cook out, and most of the things (bratwurst, hamburgers) aren't so healthy
  • Did I mention I am competitive, and I want to win!?!
So, now I am asking you guys to give me your opinion, should I or shouldn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment