Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Jazz hands!!

So as you all know I have been trying to decide how to get motivated to continuously work out. Well I have found it, and it's name is Jazzercise!

I am a person that needs motivation, and I am a person that is somewhat frugal, and so if I put up my money for something I am gonna get my moneys worth which is why I am joining jazzercise.

That and one of my best friends in the world HannaH is also joining, and we are going to go together. I  am really excited. Partly because it will give me a chance to hangout with HannaH, but also because I need to stay in shape, and kick up my weight loss regime.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! you'll have to keep us updated! How often will you be going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonny- Jazzercise is like aerobics/dance moves that go with the latest music, like adele, maroon 5. The thing I like is that they do so many different moves that it doesn't get boring, and they use weights.
    Kenzie- I want to go at least 5 times a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to do Jazzercise!!!! This sounds so much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete