Thursday, March 1, 2012

The ever changing game

We had a guest speaker in class on Tuesday from the Journal record,  and there is one thing he talked about that really stuck with me, and that was CHANGE.

He talked about how the world of journalism and mass communication are always changing. He said that is the one thing you should be aware of when going into this line of work. The fact that you have to be okay with change, because like it or not mass communication is an ever evolving industry.

I am actually okay with this. I look at it as a good thing. That is because I think if everything stayed the same we would never be able to evolve or change. I also think that means I will never be bored with my job.



1 comment:

  1. I completely agree, change is good when it comes to mass communications! Other than that I don't like it... haha :)

    ReplyDelete