Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sushi, my new love

I have always loved asian food. I love most cuisines of food,  I am definitely a foodie at heart.

Recently I had sushi for the first time, and I love it.

It is something I can eat, and not feel so guilt. Granted the white rice is not the most healthy choice, but everything in moderation.

Compared to sodium loaded chinese food, which I do love, it is totally better for you.

What kind of asian food is you favorite, and what sushi do you recommend?

4 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try sushi! I want to try it before the semester is over...where did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhh! You just made me salivate. I ADORE sushi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have gone to Kangs in edmond and the sushi bar in edmond, the sushi bar has half priced sushi after 10pm on Friday and Saturday. I got two rolls for $7, which is pretty cheap for sushi. Kangs has a lunch deal where you get two rolls, and a soup for $10. They also have a happy hour too but I forget when it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sushi! Samurai on 23rd in OKC is wonderful and cheap!

    ReplyDelete