Saturday, April 21, 2012

From wall flower to dance machine!!

I had my formal two nights ago for my sorority. I was a little bummed because I did not have a date, but I totally had the best night!!

I danced so much that I know I burned off the pizza me and my friends had before... The amazing part of that last sentence is that I danced.

You see I never went to prom, partly becuase no one asked, but the other part was that I was uncomfortable in my own skin... Now that I have lost the weight.... I am able to be myslef and shine! I am so happy with the place I am in life, and I know that the best is yet to come!

Here are some pics of me and my friends, and yes I did my hair myself... Just sayin!


Me and Jordan !! Love this girl!!

Me and Steph... Totally did not know she was making that face!!


I really like this picture of me... this was towards the end of the night so my hair had fallen a little.

Me and Lizzi !! She looked too cute, you can't see them but she had converse on with her dress.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to have fun! I'm a horrible dancer, but when I go out with friends and just embrace my natural goofiness, it's a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete