Thursday, April 26, 2012

Confidence...

I was talking to one of my friends tonight, and I was explaining to him that he knows the new me. His expression on his face when I said this was priceless.

He knows that I have lost a lot of weight. He then said "more assurtive you mean?" . I said yes, I never was like I am now, in high school.

This is true in high school I was misrable I never wore makeup unless I was doing speech. I wore sweats and jeans, and thats about it. I was a quite shy girl , and now....

I am me!! This is going to sound weird, but I have always been they way I am. Now I just express myself more, and I am more outgoing. I love not hiding behind my weight it makes me be fearless and I am going to keep going until I am done, becuase so far it has been great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment