Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Late Night Cravings...

Okay so I am going to talk about the thing we all do, but never admit to. This is late night snacking.

I have become more aware of how bad it can be this week, becuase I am up late for finals. I am already a big snacker, but there is some kind of switch that flips in my head after a certian time in the night that says "I want chocolate!!".

I know though that I must be strong so I don't gain pounds "magicaly" over night.

Here are some tips to eliviate late night cravings:

1. Eat dinner a little later in the evening
2. Chew gum instead
3. Drink lots of water
4. If you have to snack make it healthy and snack on something like carrots!

Hopefully these tips will help you put those late night snacking urges to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment