Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My story.....

I have been over weight for most of my life. I have struggled, going up and down the scale in number.  My senior year, I was at a constant 270 to 275. It wasn't though until the end of my sophomore year of college that I got the wake up call. I went to the doctors, and I weighed a whopping 285. I remember going home and bawling my eyes out. I had never been that close to 300. Then and There i resolved to lose weight. I have since over the past months lost 80+ pounds! I have never felt better in my life. The more weight I lose the more confidence I gain. You see I have always been shy but thanks to speech in high school, and this weight loss I am becoming a new person, and I love it !

I am starting this blog, first because I am taking a blogging class, but second I am doing it to share my story and things I have learned. You see I know things like what is healthy for you and taste great, what to eat at restaurants, and other endless tips and advice. I feel like there are people out there that just don't know what to do, so hence my blog.

Here are some picture of me before and now. ( I say now, because I am not at my after yet).

Before:

Me and my cousin at graduation

Me at roast my senior year

 Me at state speech last year

Now:
Me towards the end of summer

Me at a speech tournament this fall

This fall at my brothers senior night

This December at the lake (I'm the one on the far left)




1 comment:

  1. Your truly an inspiration for girls everywhere who struggle with the same problem. It must of taken so much mental strength to do it, and now you couldn't even tell you used to weigh that much. Bravo, keep it going girlfriend

    ReplyDelete