Thursday, January 7, 2016

Ouch!


Whoever said no pain no gain wasn’t lying. This whole working out thing is making my body hate me.  Not necessarily when I am working out but the morning after. Every morning my body is like “why did you decide to work that muscle yesterday?!”. I wish that working out didn’t have drawbacks like being sore, but it does.

In some ways I am appreciative of the soreness. It’s a physical reminder of the fact that I am making muscle and making strides to a healthy life. How lucky am I that  it reminds me hourly if not by the minute. Despite the pain I have to remember that I am doing this for a reason. That I want to be in shape, not just jumping on the resolution bandwagon. I am making my life different. I have done it once, now is just part two. How it ends is up to me, but I am sure enjoying the writing process. Even if that means I have to “suffer'  through being sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment